Abstracts announced at previous Congresses of the Hellenic Nephrological Society will not be accepted.
The authors are responsible for the content of the abstracts and will be published as they are sent.
The registration of at least one of the authors is a prerequisite for presenting and publishing the abstract.
For any further information or changes please contact the Organizing Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The abstract is submitted in Greek
- The text should not exceed 300 words
- The font should be Arial with font size 10 while the text should be single space
- The title of the abstract should be in bold type and should not include evidence of the origin of the abstract
- The authors' names should be written in bold capital letters. The surname should be followed by the initial of the name, followed by the exporter's identification number (eg P. Papadopoulos¹)
- The Hospital should be written in italic lowercase letters. When referring to more than one scientific center, the center and name should be numbered and not symbols (eg Nephrology Clinic, General Hospital "G. Gennimatas")
- The summary should have the following structure:
Objective (or Aim or Indroduction)
Material & Method
The above titles should be in bold and lowercase letters
To submit your abstract please click here